3 Goals I would like to achieve this year.

Response: Main goal of the 3 I´ve chosen is keeping God at the center of everything I do. The reason I chose this as my first goal is because I strongly trust my religion and I believe that with God watching over me and as long as I engange with him consistantly he will guide me to where I need to be. The second goal I have for myself this year will be to correct my schedule and ensure that I have classes I will be able to keep up with during cheer. The last goal I have for myself will be to improve myselff mentally and physically. I´ve struggled with mental health a lot in my life and I plan to improve myself. Physically I have been doing a good job especially with cheer. I´ve been very consistent and achieving goals I´ve set for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.