Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response:
During this week I've made plenty of adjustments to fulfill what's expected of me. I've tried to have a set schedule on when to complete assignments, as well as planning an creating a base for each assingment. A strength while taking this course is asking questions to create a common understanding for homework assignments. a challenge I may anticipate is keeping up with the blog posts, or even focusing when reading long texts.
Summary: Today in class we finished up our origin myths, I couldn't get much done because my Chromebook has a technical problem.
Reflection: I learned to prioritze getting my work done at home untill my chrombook issue is fixed, because I have a personal device that isn't allowed at school.
Comments
Post a Comment